Monday, November 27, 2006

Where Are Ireland's New Oil Fields?

Where are the New Oil Fields as Announced in the last blog?

I have been receiving requests for more specific information regrading the locations of the new oil fields as announced in my last blog which was posted just a few hours ago.

Above is a rough map of the country with oil well symbols in various places. These are not necessarily the locations of the oil fields. I have simply used the map as a graphical feature to illustrate this blog. Therefore, please do not take the map as literal.

The story has been met with a combination of reactions, everything from disbelief, to delight. I want to assure my readers that this is NOT a hoax. I am waiting for a photograph of one of these oil fields and I will post it right here on the blog just as soon as I get it.


Please stay tuned.


.

No comments: