Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Fan?

A Fan?

(This letter was posted as comment to the Tesco Wind Generator blog, but I thought it worthy of a full posting)


Just found your blog. It is hilarious with a lot of truth.It gives a fair reflexion or the current state IMHO it shows how we are good at jumping on the bandwagon no matter the cause so long as there's a few pound in it for US.

I am at present checking out for an alternative heating system. Have enquired about solar and wood systems. They, to me, are priced out of their economic value! If you checkout another site which makes a price comparison of costs/heat produced it could make you wonder how these units can ever be justified.

I have been in business here in IRELAND for about 40 years and have watched some make money out of the most uneconomic(for their customer) schemes. If I cant find an economic, in my view, system, I will be prepared to source it elsewhere or set up to manufacture here in IRELAND. I am talking here both about heating systems and the fuel to run them.


.

No comments: