Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Quarter Million Hits Reached



.







My very first step into the world of blogging was on June 7th 2006 with a rant about woodpellet rip-offs in Ireland. The blog was slow to grow at first or get any sort of respectable hit rate.

http://wood-pellet-ireland.blogspot.com/2006/06/wood-pellet-heating-rip-off-in-ireland.html



This Blog has reached 250,000 Hits

This blog has just topped the quarter million hits, or 250,000 page accesses. For me, it is a bit of a landmark worth noting, and for a regional specialty blog, it is a little bit of a triumph, hence the celebratory firework photo.

My Payoff

I have had a great deal of satisfaction from this blog. My standard of English has improved somewhat over the time, with of course the help of a few of my readers and their sometimes-uncomplimentary remarks. My interest in sustainable energy has grown along with my general zest for that which is current generally. The blog has additionally been a cheapskate form of therapy for me. Having a place to let out the occasional rant has no doubt saved on the Valium.



.

1 comment:

Moiety said...

Well done.