Friday, February 11, 2011

RTE take interest in this blog

.


RTE 
the Irish National Broadcaster
taking much interest in this Blog





Above is a screen-print of my Blog stats showing the RTE activity


In recent months I have noticed a lot of activity on my blog originating in RTE the Irish Nation Broadcaster. In fact, as you can see from the above stats, there have been 114 visits in total - that's a lot of visits!! You may also notice that there is no "Referring URL", this would indicate the site is bookmarked by the user. So come on guys say hello!!

I would love to know who is watching and what they are watching in particular. I would be more than happy to talk with anyone from the station, and in fact I would like the simple courtesy of such a contact.

It is good nevertheless to know that this research is being provoked by my blog.  I have also noticed a fair bit of attention from GOV.IE sites.



.

No comments: