Heating a Room with a 100 watt Bulb???
A small Irish company in Ireland has made a very dramatic and sensational claim for a heating system which they have developed. If they are correct in their claim, the system is more efficient than geo-thermal heating systems, and yet is a fraction of the cost and almost maintenance free.
The phenomenal claim by AirOption –CortTech on their Website states that it is a new concept in heating which has been in development over a 5 years period, and has been under test for 2 years. AirOption state that the systems have “shown some astonishing results”.
- The Coretech system is an electrical under floor heating system
- It is ON 24/7 for 8 months of the year.
- CoreTech state regarding the comfort level of the systems; “no other heating system can boast such levels of comfort and control.”
CoreTech state that:
- the test house was built 2 years ago
- and has been using CoreTech heating connected to the ESB mains.
The stated efficiecies.
- For an 1800 square foot house
- provided with 8 months of heating
- switched on for 24/7, and producing levels of comfort above any other heating system, “no other heating system can boast such levels of comfort and control.”
- The usage is only 3572 Kw/Hours for 8 months of 24hours a day heating to above average comfort levels.
- 8 months or say 240 days
- x 24 hours per day = 5760 hours
- 3572 Kilo Watt Hours divided by 5760 hours
- That's an average of only 620 Watts per hour to heat a complete house!!!!!!!!!!