Sunday, August 19, 2007

Plurion Batteries couldn't be Arsed to Answer

.






I have been researching large capacity battery storage and was pointed towards Plurion Batteries by my West Cork friend. I found the information on their site very interesting and wrote to them asking for some photos and specific information to publish here on the blog.

I received no answer, so the best part of a week later I wrote again, AND AGAIN received no answer.

Ignoring requests for information seems a rather stupid thing from any manufacturer wanting to promote their goods. It could of course be put down to oversight (double oversight), or ignorance on the other hand.

Dear Plurion Batteries,
Being ignored is not a very nice thing and is perceived
as "couldn't care less" attitude at the least, or downright
ignorance at worst by myself and, I suspect, most people.

Yours Sincerely,
Woodpellet.




.



.

No comments: