Sunday, March 18, 2007

.


Recent Comment:

"trying to get some impartial advice re Kedco wood pellet boilers. are they reliable? is back burn an issue? are the savings real? we are building a 3500sq/f house with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs is a 30 kw kedco going to be enough? really ae we better just sticking with a good oil boiler? any info would be good!!"


Hi, I don't give any direct advice. The people who are paid to do that are SEI (Sustainable Energy Ireland). However, you will find that in fact they do not give this essential information either.

I have written fairly extensively on Kedco boilers in recent months. You might like to go into the archives of this blog and look up what was written there.

I have also written extensively on some of the other questions you have raised. Again, you might care to refer back to what I wrote. I have covered most of your queries in my blog.


.

No comments: