Monday, April 06, 2009

Gov. Departments Studying my Blog

.





Irish Government Departments
"Studying" My Blog?


While checking my stats recently, I have noticed a trend where Irish Government Departments have been spending quite a bit of time reading my blog.

Now that might be simply some employee wasting time surfing the Internet, but I like to think it may be someone acting on behalf of a Minister or Department keeping an ear to the ground.


Focus of Attention?
One post that has got a good old looking at is my post on Fireplace Doors:

http://wood-pellet-ireland.blogspot.com/2008/10/hearth-and-home.html

This is a pet hobbyhorse of mine. I really believe that the fitting of fireplace doors to all open fires in the country would achieve a greater energy saving than most other efforts and for a very small investment.





.
.

No comments: