Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Apologies to Bertie and Noel

I apologise to Bertie Ahern and Noel Dempsey for poking fun at them in the last post.

I did have a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to reading the news of the Green Paper.

I was really horrified to read that Ireland will only plan to be using a mere 30% renewable energy at a time when there will only be 5 more years of oil left on the planet. What the heck will we do in that 5 years? Get the other 70% changed over to renewables?

No comments: