Monday, September 03, 2012

Savings, economical Living, and Sustainability

.


Sustainability & Savings

Richard Doyle the owner on the left Arnold the "artist" on the right

As regular readers of this blog will know, I am a great believer in living economically and saving both money and the environment at the same time.

One of the constant repeating costs for many people is car servicing. Not only is there the danger of being ripped-off, over charged, charged for parts not fitted or work not done, but there is the even more pressing danger of poor quality work which could lead to failure or accidents.

So why am I writing this post. Well simply to pass on a good thing. I have found a highly competent, honest, and very reasonably priced repair workshop in Tralee County Kerry. The man that runs it is Richard Doyle. Richard is a well experienced mechanic and has Arnold working with him. Arnold is an artist when it comes to body work and paint work.

The guys can do all the usual mechanical servicing, including clutches and gear boxes etc. In addition they can do craftsman level of body work and spraying. All at substantial saving over most of the main dealers. They will even seek out parts at cheaper prices and in some cases use second-hand parts with the owners approval to save money.

I like to give the small guy a leg up when I can, especially when they provide excellent value for money.

And, in case the cynical among you think there is some sort of deal or advertising going on here, I can assure you there is not. Richard has done some work for me and I was delighted with both the standard and the price, I am simply passing this on.

Richard can be contacted at his website below or on 086-3741393 or 087-1906887

http://r-aautos.com/index.html




.

No comments: